POWERTECH HDMI 19pin extender σε 2x UTP cat5e/6, HD, εώς 30m, Black
– One pair (One sender, One receiver) full functional module, no need of setting and no power supply is needed
– CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long-distance transmission.
– Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
– Transmission distance can be up to 30 Meters for 1080p (using CAT-6 cable) and much further when using lower resolutions
– Compact portable size.
– The rate of signaling up to 1.65Gbps in support of 1080p display.
– HDPC compliant.
1. Plug the fixed HDMI cable of the sender into the HDMI input source such as, HD-DVD, for PS3, STB, etc.
2. Connect two CAT-5e/6 cables to both the output of the transmitter and input of the receiver.
3. Plug the fixed HDMI cable of the receiver into the HDMI display, such as, HD-LCD, HD-DLP etc.